Monday, September 20, 2010

Putting it into practice

Whilst I have been busy with the two latest assignments I have been able to put into practice what I have learnt over this semester in the school where I teach relief classes, and will hopefully be the TL when the new library is built in 2012.

I have got all the teachers' email addresses and have emailed them all links to cool sites I've found along the way. I've been able to share with the upper primary teachers the idea about research models (they didn't really know much about them!) and one teacher asked me to provide her and her class with one to use next term!! The pathfinder that I made for501 is also being used by that class and the other teachers have seen it and would love me to be able to work with them for one next year!

The principal is happy for all of this to happen and is getting excited about my excitement! I'm hopeful that I will be able to show over the next year what an asset a TL can be when utilised correctly and not just there to manage the resources and provide non-contact time for the teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment