Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Assignment complete

I'm so glad that I was able to complete my assignment last week. I really felt it was going to be difficult, but it wasn't so much difficult, just that you had to include quite a few different sections or aspects.
I FINALLY got it all complete this week with the reference list. Gosh. I don't like reference lists. Didn't help that I didn't not the references well and had to search through my bookmarks or the net to find them again... I know... bad TL in training. I have learnt from that mistake though and I am doing alot better in ETL501 assignment!

4 comments:

  1. lol I read something somewhere in this course that recommended doing the reference list as you go... I might have to learn from your mistake and remember that! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with that Kerrie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a legend to be able to do two subjects at once. And have kids!
    I work full time, have two teenage kids and there is NO WAY I could take on another subject. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks :)
    I don't work full time though, and I don't have teenage kids ;) Each age and stage has its own work right?

    ReplyDelete